Sunday, April 25, 2010

Of all the things to make high-tech...




Everybody knows how high tech the Japanese people are and it is totally true. Every electronic thing I have seen so far has been really crazy awesome! However, of all the things to be so very high tech that I can't figure it out, why in heaven's name does it have to be the TOILET?!
Sure, the padded and heated seat is really nice but those other buttons just confuse me. Although, I guess i should look on the bright side. It is not one of those disgusting little "squatty potties" that I ran into in the Beijing airport. Although, if I am gonna have to ask my host family how to work something I would rather it not be the toilet...

8 comments:

  1. you lucky girl to be up in japan!!! it looks like fun and i hope to chat with you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaela and I had fun trying to figure out what the buttons might do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks for the detailed update Sarah! ;) Do you like seafood?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious what you have for breakfast, lunch, You like sushi? can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's weird, there's no middle ground with Japanese toilets... either they're decked out like the starship Enterprise or they're basically a hole in the ground.
    I can't believe you're out there already! Keep sending updates when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH!!! sarah i hope your loving it there very curious on how the school is ganna work out for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted a high-tech toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Dad: yes,i love seafood. and my meals are delicious. i think i will take pictures of the meals that Shizumi prepares. they are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete