Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Time Has Come

I have been saving my money for 2 years now. Ever since I started work at the local Subway I have been saving every penny I earn to make this 3 month trip to Japan. There were many hiccups along the way, I didn't get accepted to the program I applied for, I had to shorten my trip from the ideal 6 months to 3 because of my lack of a Student Visa, and many more. Now the time has finally come for my dream to come true.

I will be uploading all the pictures I take on this blog for everyone to see and I will include short summaries of what I have been doing in Japan so that all of you in America can feel like you are part of my trip as well!

Wish me luck and please comment because I love reading what people have to say :)

ps. thank you to Emily Cutler for giving me the idea for the name of this blog ;)

5 comments:

  1. We are so very proud of you! We love you!
    Mom and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great adventure! Love you! I like the blog name lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! I'm gonna miss you so much! Honestly! I'm so glad that you have a blog, and I will check it all the time for updates! Can't wait to see your posts! -Chey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! Might I just say: Jealous Much! Looks like you saved a lot of money and put a lot of effort towards this, so I wish you well! ~Kyle Comoletti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss u sarah!!! love the pictures,, remain me my school...hahah sophie

    ReplyDelete