Friday, June 25, 2010

Homeroom Changes




Since Monday I have been attending a new homeroom class. My previous homeroom class is currently preparing for their month long school trip to Canada so the school thought it best that I split my time at Takii between two classes. This new class is with the year one students (the equivalent of a highschool sophomore) and so far they are great!
Although I miss my old class very much since I made friends with literally every single one of them I am still enjoying making new friends in this class as well. I have gotten a little more than half of their names memorized but I haven't gotten all of them yet.
Hopefully soon I will be able to form some friendships that are as strong as the ones I made in my last class. Somehow, I think I will. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will make wonderful new friends too. :-) And not just because I sent bribes to smooth the way for you.

    ReplyDelete